CAD/BIM DATA ANALYST
FMP, Inc. is a progressive consulting firm that works with clients to manage the entire lifecycle of their real estate and infrastructure assets. We utilize web-based Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS), Building Information Models (BIM) and Geographical Information Systems (GIS) to connect facilities information with organizations’ operational, human resource, and financial data.
FMP has an immediate opening for a CAD Data Analyst. This position will manage the drawings, models and data relating to our clients’ facility management and space planning database. This is a great opportunity for an analytical individual looking to utilize their understanding of data management and reporting in combination with AutoCAD and Revit proficiency. We are seeking a highly organized individual with the ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies and concepts.
The ideal candidate will be analytical, creative and have a passion for working in a fast-paced, small-business environment. We are a growing firm looking for a self-motivated person who has the ability and desire to collaborate with our team and adopt new concepts and technologies with the goal of delivering optimal solutions to our clients.
We have a team-oriented, collaborative and flexible atmosphere. Our staff is comprised of professionals with expertise in architecture, interior design, facility management, information systems and software development. We have a creative, innovative environment and you will have an opportunity to contribute immediately to our team. We enjoy working hard and thriving in a deadline-oriented atmosphere, but we also make time to relax and enjoy time together outside of the office. A balance of life, work, family, friends and a variety of interests is important to our team.
In addition to our great working environment, we offer the opportunity for growth, competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K match, vacation days, PTO days and more.
- Administer applications to integrate data with AutoCAD, Revit and facilities databases.
- Integrate project drawings with existing master drawing set.
- Poly-line and maintain drawing layers for integration with facilities database.
- Map data structures and data flow procedures.
- Provide quality control of space and personnel data, AutoCAD drawings and Revit models.
- Works with facilities team to ensure systems and database integrity.
- Management of system working files; Document control, management of check-out/in drawing sets.
Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, engineering, information systems or related field is strongly preferred.
- Strong AutoCAD management and drafting proficiency.
- Understanding of relational database concepts, SQL scripting and relational database management systems (SQL Server, Oracle).
- Knowledge of BIM principles; experience with Revit.
- Flexible, self-motivated, with the ability to work with large amounts of data.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills at all levels within the organization.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of facility management, asset management, space planning and/or architectural principles is a plus.
- Knowledge of computer programming principles, techniques and procedures for CAD applications a plus.
- Knowledge of Integrated Workplace Management Systems a plus